Requisiti di sistema:
Minimum Hardware Requirements:
– CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent. (Dual-core CPUs slower than 3 GHz should try the demo before purchasing.)
– Memory: 8 GB RAM
– Video Card: a DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 1 GB VRAM
If your system is borderline, we encourage you to try the demo first. The full version of the simulator will perform exactly the same as the demo—neither better nor worse.
Recommended Hardware Requirements:
– CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster
– Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
– Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
Supported Video Cards:
NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 420 or newer (600 or newer recommended)
AMD: AMD HD5000 or newer (HD7000 with GCN core or newer recommended)
– Intel: Intel HD 2000 or newer (HD4000 or newer recommended)
Supported Operating Systems:
– OS X: OS X 10.10 or newer (e.g. Yosemite, El Capitan, or Sierra)
– Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64-bit
– Linux: Varies
While X-Plane 11 will run on Linux, we don’t provide support for specific distributions; if you want to run on Linux, you will need to try X-Plane on your distribution to see if it is compatible. With that in mind, we have developers using Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 LTS successfully.
For Linux, we require the proprietary driver from AMD or NVIDIA to run X-Plane. You may be able to get X-Plane to run on the Mesa/Gallium driver with an Intel GPU, but this is unsupported. We absolutely do not support the fully open source drivers for AMD and NVIDIA.